If you’re preparing for the big day, check out these 7+1 tips and tricks that will help you save money on your wedding expenses:
- Instead of an envelope liner, why not use a colored outer envelope? It’s $1 less per invitation and your guests will love them.
- Don’t be afraid to DIY your invitations -you’ll save as much as $7 per invitation.
- Reuse your flowers! E.g. use your bridesmaids’ bouquets on the reception tables.
- Light candles to add a romantic flare and save on flowers decorations.
- Order your wedding dress nine months out to avoid the last minute fees.
- You can rent your jewelry and save hundreds, even thousands of dollars!
- If you follow bridal salons on social media you may be lucky to catch promotions (10%-20% off your dress and jewelry).
- Book your photographer for eight to ten hours instead of a full day.
Read More Here: https://www.brides.com/gallery/wedding-budget-saving-tips