Implement 9 clever tips to save money on food without sacrificing nutrition:
- Write a shopping list with all you need taking into account your menu plan.
- Eat healthy food and surely you’ll reduce your budget.
- Purchase fruit and vegetables that are in season as they’re cheaper.
- Don’t forget to check for sales and coupons.
- Pack your own lunch instead of eating out.
- Bear in mind that frozen, canned, or dried foods.
- Cut down on meat and substitute it with less expensive protein sources such as eggs and beans.
- Reduce waste and try to use the leftovers instead of throwing them away.
- If you have the space, consider to plant a garden for fresh herbs and some vegetables.